Probably the most anticipated cell phone I can recall hits stores in the coming month of June. Apple will be unveiling the IPhone to consumers and could probably charge just about whatever they wanted and people would still snatch them up at an unreal rate.
So, what is the latest buzz surrounding this highly sought after piece of technology? Glad you asked, and here you go…….
- IPhone Blogger reports that the IPhone will indeed support Third Party Applications.
- While Apple has yet to confirm the release date, bloggers are claiming that June 20th is the one to mark on calendars.
- Engadget runs down the IPhone, in extensive fashion.
- 90% of U.S. mobile phone users believe that the forthcoming iPhone will be better than the device they currently own, despite never holding one or even seeing one in person.
- And it’s not too soon to begin the IPhone 2 rumors already I guess…..
And if you aren’t already totally revved up, here is the commercial for the Apple IPhone as well….
[kml_flashembed movie="http://youtube.com/v/b_X_N5UobCs" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]